Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ham shots :)

I love being a mother! I love holding this little boy and knowing he's mine :)  I love picking out his clean blankets, and putting little socks and hats on him, then when I look at him it feels more like I'm helping take care of him, and it's not just the hospital.  I love how he turns his little head in my direction whenever I come in and he hears my voice :)  And most of all I love cuddling with him, and feeling him breath! Lewis is the sweetest little baby ever, and I'm so amazed that the Lord would give him to Danny and I to take care of!
 I also love taking hundreds of pictures, it never gets old :)Today I just couldn't decide which pictures to put up, they are all SO CUTE, so I've decided to post them all :)  So be prepared for TONS of photos of our precious Lewis!









 









 






Stay tuned for an update later today!
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Hes getting so big! :) Love yall!
    -McKinney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,Love Love these pix of my grandson! Lewis is so precious! Danny and Bethany, ya'll are doing such a great job with Lewis. I am so proud of you and love you so much. Praying for you today as you continue to walk this path God has entrusted you with. The nearness of God is our good...He is GOOD. Can't wait to see my little buddy again soon. He has Danny's expressive eyebrows and Bethany's entertaining personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's sooo adorable!!! He's gorgeous!! Ah. His Auntie loves him SO much. Bethy, you are a beautiful mother. I love reading your writing. I miss you and love you, so much!!

    Adeline

    ReplyDelete