Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome to our blog!

Hello to all my dear friends and family!

I've decided to start this blog for little Lewis! Lord willing I'll keep ya'll updated with any news and lots of pictures of our little guy :)

Here are a few from today, hope y'all enjoy!

 Here he is y'all! Lewis Dan Lane the 4th :)

 He's under a billie light right now, to help with juandice.

 Meeting Nanny!!

awww, Abuelita and Nanny! what a treat for our little guy!!

 Have I mentioned yet how cute he is??!?!

 Nanny, I am so glad that you got to meet Lewis!

 Here is our wonderful nurse Kim! I'm so greatful that there's such a talented group of physicians taking care of my baby! I'm even more greatful for The Great Physician! My little Lewis wouldn't be alive and doing so well without His amazing protection!

Sweet baby :) I love his little hand sticking up in this one


 It's just amazing how his little head fits in the palm of your hand!

His birthing story and more photos to follow soon!

Praising the Lord for this wonderful little angel,
Bethany

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Beth and little family! We're praying for y'all and think about you everyday and love each of you so, so much. I can't wait to meet my little 'nephew'! (you're a mommy now!!!) Thanks so much for starting this blog-I've enjoyed the pictures so much and look forward to more as you have time.

    We love you, Bethy!!

    Adeline (and Martha and Kenni!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love lil' beany! Thanks for the update. Cat wait to see you both again. :)

    <3

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omw!
    What a cutie! He looks JUST like a Lane!! He is so cute!!
    Praying for y'all!!
    Love
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that Zoey was kept in that little 'lite' bed for several days after she was born due to jaundice. I thought I'd go crazy not being able to hold her much those days! I'm thinking how difficult that part is for you.... let me know if you need anything in particular! love you and Danny....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bethy, he is so sweet and tiny and loveable! I am so happy and excited for you and Danny. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Thanks so much for posting pictures of little Lewis! I know that you will make a fantastic mommy.

    Miss you! ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the other "Kat"

    Dear Danny and Bethy:

    We are praying for Bethy's health and Little Sweet Lewis! We love you guys.

    Mark, Kathy and Kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...he is so sweet!If you need anything let us know. He looks just like a Lane!
    Gentle hugs to all three of you.

    Christi
    ~for the Antonion family

    ReplyDelete