Friday, October 26, 2012

Someone FINALLY reached their DueDate!!!

11 weeks and 4 days ago our little Lewis was born, weighing a mere 2 lbs. 14 oz!  After spending 2 months in the NICU he finally came home, still acting very much like a little preemie.  But today he's a hunkin 8 lbs. 8 oz, and just as normal and precious as any newborn baby!! As he lays here with me while I blog, he's coos and sings to me, telling me how happy he is to be home :)











 

 His Wubba  Nubbe Used to just swallow him!LOL!

Now it's his best little friend








2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!!! Good job, baby. :)

    He is SO adorable. Himbs is getting huge!!

    Miss and love you all so very much! Give Little Lewie a kiss for me!

    Love,

    Adeline (or Aunt Poog :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for your adorable baby.

    Congratulations from France.

    ReplyDelete